Disaster Recovery & Business Continuity (DRaaS)Backing up data is a given, and getting data into the cloud is a best-practices backup move. But what really matters is being able to recover and restore what you need after an event ASAP. A cloud-based Disaster Recovery strategy will help to ensure business continuity in times of adversity.
Disaster Recovery as a Service (DRaaS) from ITsavvyWhat is DRaaS? Disaster Recovery as a Service (DRaaS) is the cloud-based replication of your data on shared virtual servers that are hosted by a provider like ITsavvy. DRaaS ensures failover in the event of a man-made or natural catastrophe. Do you need a strong Disaster Recovery plan? Most likely, if you answer “yes” to any of these:
- You have facilities in locations that are prone to increasingly severe weather catastrophes.
- You have been mandated to develop a DRaaS strategy by your board or senior management.
- You have SLAs that require a robust Disaster Recovery plan.
- You must meet compliance requirements such as HIPAA, PCI-DSS, SAS70 or ISO standards.
- You are in one of these industries, which account for 50% of DRaaS deployments (according to Gartner): financial services, healthcare, IT services, professional services and manufacturing.
- You are losing confidence in your current DRaaS provider or your own DR infrastructure.
- You recently suffered a loss of data.
DRaaS from ITsavvy can bring you:
- Streamlined budgeting. Our Disaster Recovery solution is a pay-per-use product that enables you to adjust your service parameters as needed.
- Improved productivity. Recovered data can be spun up rapidly, enabling you to maintain day-to-day operations like sales, accounting and customer service.
- Quicker recovery. Getting back to work quickly can keep you competitive and reduce costs associated with downtime.
- Reduced CapEx. Your critical data is stored offsite, with less financial risk or need for extensive backup capital investments.
The ITsavvy Difference24x7x365 US-based team. You’ll benefit from our certified support team, available to you around the clock every day of the year. Comprehensive protocols. We develop plans for specific events like hurricanes, floods, fire or terrorism. You’ll have a business continuity protocol that you’ll follow in the event of a crisis. State-of-the-art data centers. Our infrastructure backbone has been designed and built by our Storage, Backup, Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery engineers, and is 100% compliant for HIPAA and HITECH; SSAE 16 audited; PCI DSS 3.0 compliant; Safe Harbor certified; and SOC 1.0 and 2.0 certified. Learn more Data recovery and eDiscovery. We fully support data recovery after a failover. Compliance support. We can meet most compliance requirements as well as recovery time objectives (RTO) and recovery point objectives (RPO). Since your organization may have a variety of recovery objectives, we meet with your business unit heads to get their definition of “disaster” and identify specific recovery requirements. Advanced certifications. We are certified in data replication and redundancy for both backup and recovery. We have earned the CRN Tech 250 award for highest certifications. Learn more Additional services. We also offer remote access, remote site internet access, web filtering and backup internet. You may also opt to terminate your MPLS circuit at the data center while ITsavvy provides the supporting infrastructure.
We listen. Then deliver results.Many organizations rely on ITsavvy to help them make the best business continuity decisions possible. Get started today and find out how ITsavvy’s end-to-end solutions can benefit your business. Click here to request a consultation.
Need Anything Else?
Disaster Recovery & Business Continuity clients often purchase these products:
> Desktops > Notebooks > Tablets > Switches > Wireless Access Points > Routers > Storage > Servers > VoIP Phones > Security > Printers > Microsoft Keyboards
Virtual Devices> Virtual SPAM Filter > Virtual Firewall > Microsoft Office 365 > SolarWinds Traffic Analyzer
Sure, we have next-gen IT solutions. But we also offer more IT products and faster delivery. Watch how we do it.
If you’re a business, government agency, school or not for profit open a savvyPortal account today.