Dark Web Defense
Your users (customers, employees, patients or students) rely on you to keep their personal information safe. But if your organization’s network is breached, all of the data you store is at risk, and once found can be bought and sold on the dark web. Cybercriminals may even have your IT admin’s logins.
Is your organization’s data already on the dark web?
Request a Dark Web Defense consultation.
Dark Web Defense from ITsavvy
Dark Web Defense offers three layers of protection.
Dark Web Defense Analysis. We search the dark web for your credentials with a one-time scan that:
- Detects compromised organization credentials
- Detects compromised credentials of organization leadership
Dark Web Defense Monitoring. We monitor the dark web 24x7x365 through a monthly subscription that:
- Proactively monitors stolen and compromised data
- Proactively searches through dark web chatrooms, hacking sites, hidden theft forums, social media posts and botnets
- Alerts you when a threat is detected so you can respond quickly
- Identifies third-party breaches
- Identifies accidental exposure from an in-house or third-party breach
- Develops an action plan for remediation and data restoration
Dark Web Defense Shield. Add a third layer when you combine Dark Web Defense with state-of-the-art Threat Intelligence, for 24x7x365 monitoring, recording and analysis of your network and endpoint data including:
- Threat Hunting – an in-depth picture of your network and endpoints to identify gaps and develop remediation strategies.
- Threat Monitoring – proactive network oversight with real-time intelligence of attackers, victims, methods and intents.
- Threat Forensics – root out compromised components then contain damage, get rid of malicious code and help restore your operation.
- Threat Policies – a framework for your organization’s security posture.
Why the dark web is so elusive
The dark web is a part of the internet that is used primarily for illicit markets. Dark web users trade in illegal markets for money laundering, firearms, drugs and stolen data like email addresses, employee data, medical records, student records, social security numbers, logins and passwords. It is the platform for individual hackers, sponsored groups, terrorists and criminals who want to evade tax assessors and law enforcers. The webpages are anonymous and encrypted to disguise the source.
The dark web isn’t indexed or searched by traditional search engines like Google or Yahoo, so it can’t be accessed by the web browsing software that is available on your phone, laptop, tablet or desktop. To reveal dark web content you need to download specialized technology.
ITsavvy has the technology to search and monitor the dark web for you.
Request a Dark Web Defense consultation.
The ITsavvy Difference
ITsavvy delivers wrap-around protection with our state-of-the-art data center expertise for a layered approach to security:
- 20+ years of cybersecurity expertise
- Dark web monitoring and breach identification
- Remediation and data restoration
- Protection 24x7x365
When you partner with ITsavvy, you partner with industry-leaders in cyberdefense with advanced GIAC certifications including:
- GMON Continuous Monitoring Certification
- GCIH Certified Incident Handler
- GCFA Certified Forensic Analyst
- CAWN Certified Auditing Wireless networks
- GCUS Certified Unix Security Administrator
- GPEN Certified Network Penetration Testing
- GCIA Certified Intrusion Analyst
- CISSP Certified information Systems Security Professional
We Listen. Then Deliver Results.
Now is the time to act. Discover how ITsavvy’s Dark Web Defense can protect your data and your organization. Request a Dark Web Defense consultation.
Need Anything Else?
We have advanced in-house Security expertise. Contact us to learn more about:
• Next-Generation Firewalls
• Multi Factor Authentication
• Network Access Control
• Mobile Device Management
• Data Loss Prevention
• Security Information
• Event Management
Dark Web Defense clients often purchase these products:
Sure, we have next-gen IT solutions. But we also offer more IT products and faster delivery.
Watch how we do it.
If you’re a business, government agency, school or not for profit open a savvyPortal account today.
Your IT. Our cloud.
Clients often augment Dark Web Defense with these solutions: